This is where my analytical approach would pay dividends so I thought, on the Saturday following this night, namely the 05 December 2009 it was the annual contractors Christmas party, and I wanted to research what the best dose would be to take for that night. Therefore in the comfort of my own home the plan was to take a large(ish) amount of 2C-I and see what happened, if I got major time dilation then I would take less on the Saturday, genius what could possibly go wrong. Well on this night nothing, wow this was amazing I was seriously flying with so many effects at one point it was almost overwhelming, yet still it complete control, I like, I really like this substance under these conditions. More on the contractor Christmas do in another post.
Date: 01 December 2009
Venue: My House
Weight:180lbs
Height: 6' 1"
Researched Substances: 2C-I
Total Dose: 25mg
Route of ingestion: Oral
Main effects: Euphoria, music appreciation, Open Eye Visuals (OEV), Closed Eye Visuals (CEV), Tactile Enhancements, sense of well-being, enhanced lucidity.
Side effects : BIG trip to the toilet.
2C-I Research @ Home 01 December 2009:
Introduction
I had not eaten for at least 5 hours before the research started, I find this essential and always try to replicate this in all my research efforts, it makes the come-up quicker and smoother, the effects cleaner and more predictable.
Tuesday
19.30
25mg added to small glass of orange juice.
19.50
Feeling more alert and, "buzzy" and vision slightly clearer.
19.55
Trip to the toilet, as usual for me on most things, I must now be 10lbs lighter.
20.00
This is the fastest come up I have had on this substance, whilst looking across bedroom at shelf, it starts to warp and breathe.
20.15
Things really moved on a pace now walls breathing swirling, turn on MTV getting increased music appreciation.
20.30
Feeling really good now, closed eye visuals as well now, maybe the fist signs of increased tactile awareness.
20.30 - 21.30
Just keeps getting better, I keep turning the bass up, it must be at 11 by now.
21.30 - 22.00
This is the peak, massive visuals, my whole body is vibrating, I do not get up and dance but I really want to, a little time judder, following my hands movements producing huge tracers, walls still breathing but vibrating, strangely this is not disconcerting. Sense of well-being and enhanced lucidity, topcat says my eyes are "sparkling". Jeez this stuff is awesome, very impressed.
NOTE: Pupils like saucers, much bigger than MDMA, I mean huge, really really huge.
22.00 - 23.00
Coming down a little now, very smooth come down, it is weird to be experiencing so many effects still, ie massive visuals, and still huge tactile buzz, but to think it was so much more earlier, no time judder or dilation.
23.00 - 00.00
Continued slow progression towards baseline, although still definitely tripping my balls off, unbelievable
00.00 - 00.30
Go to bed, closed eye visuals have stopped and I am tired, I am jumped by topcat, sex on this gear is fantastic, the tactile sensation is very obvious and almost indescribable, this is even be better than Methylone or Ketamine sex. It has some of the mergeness of Ketamine sex, and closeness and empathy of Methylone sex, awesome combination, also getting fantastic CEV, Topcat becomes a tiger, a sort of cartoon rubanesque leather wearing tiger, oh my god, easy tiger.
01.30
Sleep.
Debriefing
What a trip, will repeat this in a club, (apart from the tiger bit) and try and peak with methlyone, that has awesome potential.
No comments:
Post a Comment