Wednesday, 3 February 2010

Planet Angel November 2009

After the previous trip to Planet Angel, where as I now put it, I was "lost in acid", I was determined not to push the envelope quite so much this time, so instead of taking one substance I took three. It seems I may not have thought this though.

Date: 27 November 2009
Venue: Club Colosseum Vauxhall
Weight:180lbs
Height: 6' 1"
Researched Substances: 2C-I, 2C-B, MDMA
Total Dose: 20mg 2C-I, 200mg (approx.) MDMA, 15-25mg 2C-B
Route of ingestion: Oral
Main effects: Music appreciation, visual distortions both open eye visuals, (OEV) and closed eye visuals (CEV), time dilation ,tactile enhancements.
Side effects : Sweating, temperature fluctuations, mental fogginess, time judder and dilation.

Planet Angel November 2009:

Introduction
My second trip to Planet Angel and after what happened before at Planet Angel with the 2C-T-7, you might be forgiven for thinking that I would have had enough of the 2C-X family of research chemicals. However as I have said to many people, the effects that happened that night always seem worse to other people than to me, although I can see what they mean when I describe them out loud, the look on their faces is very enlightening. The worst thing for me on the night was the slightly to high body load, I could never quite get comfortable, I will always remember looking at my watch and seeing the dials all spin backwards, during a massive dose of time dilation, even at the time I thought that was funny.

Friday

22.00
Met up with NME and Johnny Ferrari at a random pub in Vauxhall, you may have heard of it, The Griffin and joy it turned out to be a gay pub, and it was rammed. We had a beer made our excuses and left with three phones numbers each.

23.00
Entered the club, not been to this place before, Club Colosseum , have a walk round seems okay, we meet up with Bluestar and catch up with a beer or two.

0.00
I was planning to drop 20mg of 2C-I first, but NME and Johnny Ferrari wont join in, and as I want everybody to be at the same thing we all drop one grey puma, a decent MDMA pill that has approx 100mg of MDMA. I am not expecting too much, as it took two of these at Bestival, before I reached escape velocity.

01.00
As predicted I have nothing, NME and Johnny Ferrari are buzzing away, gits, so annoying and expensive being a bit of a hard head for MDMA. Anyway I stop bleating and drop another one, I prepare for lift off.

01.30
Still nothing, okay maybe mood uplifted but nothing like what I was expecting, very disappointed.

02.00
I drop 20mg of 2C-I.

02.30
Start to get visuals, lampshades warping, mood uplifted, whether this is the 2C-I or just relief that something is working I am not sure.

03.00
As often happens I have lost everybody else, I am feeling good not masses of euphoria or empathy but just elated. I find everybody else they are obsessed with some progressive trance I go back to the live band I was watching before. I am enjoying the 2C-I, first time I have had it in a club, and I am thinking that some of the more subtle effects are being blown away, particularly the tactile enhancements, I move to a chill out room and they are present.

03.30
Bump into Bluestar, and he gives me an unknown amount of 2C-B, which was probably between, 15 - 25mg.

04.30
The 2C-B is hitting me now, colours brighter and a little mental fogginess, creeping in, I realise fairly quickly that I should not have taken the 2C-B. I am not going to get "lost in acid" as I did at the previous Planet Angel, but it takes real concentration to speak.

05.00 - 05.30
I am experiencing time dilation and some time judder, we are standing at the bar and Bluestar says something, then NME says something, then Bluestar says exactly the same thing again, I was about to mention this then I realise ooh yeah, bit of time judder there. I did consider at this point to take a bit of Mephedrone or Cocaine which would have given me a boost, however I decided I was happy to carry on until the end of the night as it was nearly home time in any case.

06.00
Club is kicking out and I seem to breakout back to almost baseline in 5 minutes, a bit weird the speed of that, but useful nonetheless as I now have a complicated, well complicated for a man on acid, trip home across town. That will teach me to go out the wrong side of the river.


Debriefing
After the "important" lessons learnt at the previous Planet Angel, it was disappointed to almost get lost in acid again, totally my own fault for accepting gives from men carrying class A drugs, Bluestar. At the time I was very vexed as to why I did not come-up from the two pills, since that night I have pondered this and the only explanation I can come up with is that the first time I took two grey pumas, at Bestival I had also been drinking cider most of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment