Monday, 1 February 2010

Research @ Home 07 November 2009

Hot on the heels of the two previous "Research @ Home" nights, it was only a matter of time I guess.

Date: 07 November 2009
Venue: My House
Weight:180lbs
Height: 6' 1"
Researched Substances: Ketamine
Total Dose: 75mg
Route of ingestion: Insufflated
Main effects: Unsteady on feet, things not quite right.
Side effects : Nausea, sickness and weird sex.

Research @ Home 07 November 2009:

Introduction
I have tried Ketamine a couple times before, both of these occasions with other substances, once with cocaine, often called ck1 at Glastonbury and once with Butylone when I had the weird coming back up experience. Therefore topcat and I thought we would give this substance a try but on its own.

Saturday

22.00
Insufflated 55mg of Ketamine, Topcat had a smaller amount proportional to her weight, I therefore can not reveal that amount, for obvious reasons.

22.20
Topcat reporting light headiness, I have nothing.

22.30
Topcat no major effects, and I have nothing I redose with another 20mg.

22.40
Topcat starts to feel nauseous, I get some effects a little visual judder on head movements.

23.00
I am now feeling nauseous as well.

23.30
Both of us in the bathroom, taking it in turns to vomit and then bleat about it.

00.30
Effects all but worn off now decide to go to bed.

01.00
Start to have sex, this is where things start to get interesting. During sex it feels as though there is nothing there, neither of us can feel anything down there, we are almost certain we have fused together, or merged very weird, but also very erotic. Topcat shouts so loud, all the foxes in the local area howl at her to shut up.

Debriefing
No real urge to repeat this, although the sex was fantastic, probably not worth the pain going though all the nausea and vomiting, especially as we have since found out that 2C-I can produce a similar effects, but without the unpleasantness.

No comments:

Post a Comment