Tuesday, 9 February 2010

Contractor Christmas Party 2009

Every year myself and two other contractors, have what is cunningly titled, The Contractors Christmas Party, we hit London town to one of the capitals best restaurants and then on to a club. Okay not the most original of ideas, but there was no need or intention of reinventing the wheel on this one.

Date: 02 December 2009
Venue: limousine, various pubs and hotel bars then The Lanesborough and Matter in the O2.
Weight:180lbs
Height: 6' 1"
Researched Substances: Alcohol, Cocaine, 2C-I
Total Dose: 100mg cocaine, 25mg 2C-I
Route of ingestion: Insufflated, oral.
Main effects: Music appreciation, visual distortions both open eye visuals, (OEV) and closed eye visuals (CEV), time dilation ,tactile enhancements.
Side effects : Mental fogginess, time judder

Contractor Christmas Party 2009:

Introduction
We started in a rather passé white limousine doing the usual tour of swanky hotel bars, we pull up at The Lanesborough Hyde Park Corner for a lovely 7 course meal, very nice indeed although this does bend one of the rules I like to keep to: Research on an empty stomach, still it was a nice meal.

I will start the report from the point we entered the club, Matter in the O2 arena, this is supposed to be a good club with an awesome sound system. I was not that impressed overall, fantastic toilets though to be fair, the club is seriously let down by the lack of a chill out area, that said I would go back, yes the toilets were that good. I had started drinking at 15.00 and during the meal I was really feeling it, so I therefore had a cheeky nose full of cocaine, just to keep myself in the game at about 21.00.

Saturday

23.00
Entered the club had a look around, and a cheeky bottle beer or two, feeling good and really looking forward to the night ahead. I was confident I had all things covered as I had test ran a dose of 25mg of 2C-I, as detailed in 2C-I Research @ Home and I was confident that I knew exactly what effects I would be experiencing.

00.00
Myself and Druzler dropped the 2C-I, the other guys who started the evening bleated out in the limousine and would not even come to the club. I dropped 25mg Druzler dropped 20mg

01.00
Having a blast bopping away to Tom Middleton, however zero effects whatsoever from the 2C-I, I had hoped that the meal was long enough ago to not make that much of a difference, this was clearly not going to be the case.

02.00
Getting effects now, I noticed no come-up at all, static objects warping, pleasantly high, but not the massive high I had on the test run, I have lost Druzler this always happens but a little concerned as he has not tried this substance before.

02.30
Found some music I liked in room 2, just getting nice rushes of euphoria and some time judder, a lady is looking at me and I just can not tell whether she just glanced at me, or she has been doing it for a while, I am in a time loop which is fine as I am now getting nice tactile feelings as well.

03.00
Find Druzler, he is very confused and is in a similar heroic time dilation that I was on Planet Angel October 2009. I am also experiencing time judder, where everything seems to come to a complete stop for a moment before it all come back on-line, very weird and amusing.

03.30
I am beginning to think I have not peaked or if I have it has only just happened the meal has really slowed the onset by a massive amount. I am thinking that Druzler has had enough and wants to go, but is hanging in there for my benefit.

04.00
Could really have done with a sit down and a chill out, but as mentioned above the club does not have an area for this. I have two choices and I only thought of one of them at the time so that is the one we did. The choices were: (i) Drop some Mephedrone, to give us a push and some much needed energy (ii) Call time on the night and go home. Hindsight is good, but unfortunately I could only think of option (ii).

04.30
Outside club waiting for a taxi, Druzler has snapped out of his time dilation, I am what I call "in and out", ie for a time I am completely fine and 100%, then I just drift off before I snap back again.

05.00
In cab back to my east London house, all the Docklands skyline looks very Bladerunnerish, visually still tripping quite a lot.

05.30
Try to get some sleep, no way this is happening I am getting massive closed eye visuals, colours warping and sounds slowing and speeding up, very nice and interesting effects, location not great though, empty house in east London basically I am to wired to sleep or even relax I want to do something. Druzler is having none of this and is very nearly asleep.

06.00
I decide to get a tube home, just because it is something to do, I get to the tube station, no trains until 07.30 brilliant gotta love the transport system in London. I take a slow walk back to the house, the wind and the light rain feel fantastic, shame it is not windier, lovely slow walk back.

06.30
Noticeably nearer to baseline now, but still undoubtedly tripping away like a hippy.

07.00
I get a cab home, just getting bored now and want to be at home with the family.

Debriefing
Empty stomach, do not forget this again, always best to research on an empty stomach, or if this is impossible put the drugs up your hooter. Additionally I am very disappointed with myself that I did not think to try the Mephedrone to sharpen us up instead of going home, this is annoying because I was in a similar(ish) situation at Planet Angel November 2009 and I did consider it then and decided, rightly so on that occasion against it, however I should have thought of it as an option.

No comments:

Post a Comment